cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageProgress use tiled image, howto switch to little image indicator around big background move without tiling?

MM..1
Chief

I need image progress width background 500, but indicator slim 15px .

Exist an library way or i need write full new class?

I see now only one way create big transparent indicator image, that waste space and slow render.

/**
     * @fn virtual void ImageProgress::setBitmap(touchgfx::BitmapId bitmapId);
     * @brief Sets the bitmap id.
     *        Sets the bitmap id to use for progress. Please note that the bitmap is tiled
     *        which will allow smaller bitmaps to repeat and save memory.
     * @param bitmapId The bitmap id.
     * @see getBitmap
     * @see TiledImage
     */
    virtual void setBitmap(touchgfx::BitmapId bitmapId);

5 REPLIES 5
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you provide more detail on what you are trying to do ? I am not sure I understand properly what you mean by "indicator slim 15px" for example.

You can set the widgth/height of the progress indicator in the "Progress Position" section in the widget settings in TouchGFX Designer. I was able to set it to an imageProgress widget both the background and the progress indicator images with 500x500 images. I had no issues with the progress indicator image being cut by 15px (that is what i understand from your message).

Could you also share a screenshot of your issue or provide the images you want to use ?

/Romain

MM..1
Chief

I need horizonatal gauge with vertical indicator - not angled. as IMAGE

Background size 500x75 indicator size 15x70

Now i can only use indocator 470x70 transparent nothing...

MM..1
Chief

@Romain DIELEMAN​  no idea?

Hi,

I was not able to replicate your issue, could you share the images you are using ?

/Romain

Ahh i dont have issue, i have space issue :

For example as i write my background is 500x75 RGB888 = 109kB in flash

When i use imageProgress i need too indicator image 470x70 winth alpha without L8 coding next 128kB

my app dont have one imageProgress and screen dont refresh only this.

When i continue calculating for animate one indicator 470x70 in 50Hz screen sw generates write memory bandwidth 5MB/s

L8 reduce flash to 1/3 , but framebuffer memory band isnt changed and calculate part is next stage.

Indicator image:

0693W000008vwb6QAA.png......................................................................................................................................|here is end image