cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25R95 Card Emulation

PJi.1
Associate

Hello:

I want use ST25R95 to do card emulation. But I can't find any source code in ST25 website.

Can you help provide some source code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product. Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.1.0 but I will provide it to you in private.

Feel free to share more details about your card emulation application to help us to provide appropriate support.

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product. Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.1.0 but I will provide it to you in private.

Feel free to share more details about your card emulation application to help us to provide appropriate support.

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lluat.1
Associate II

I also met the same problem, could you also send me the card emulation mode St25r95 demo, thank you !thank you !

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95SPIGetLmState (referred from st25r95_com_spi.o).

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95Listen (referred from rfal_rfst25r95.o).

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95PollField (referred from rfal_rfst25r95.o).

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95RearmListen (referred from rfal_rfst25r95.o).

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95SPIGetLmState (referred from rfal_rfst25r95.o).

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95SPISetACState (referred from rfal_rfst25r95.o).

STM32F401RE_NUCLEO_PollingTagDetect\Exe\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol st25r95SetACFilter (referred from rfal_rfst25r95.o).

AHuja.1
Associate

I would also like to see the source code if possible. I believe I have set the ST25R95 into the emulation mode and I using the POLLFIELD command to look for the RF Field to appear but I don't seem to be getting the response I expected.

PMarx.2
Associate

We are seeing the same issue with the ST25R95 products -- no ability to get it to do what we expect when emulating 14443/A for iOS or Android. The code would be appreciated, along with the missing routines. Thank you

RSkok.2
Associate

We create a project in which the device must be both a tag and a reader. There are many examples of reader functions, but no emulation examples. Could I also ask for the sample code?

Thank you in advance

Regards

TLaut.2
Associate

Dear Brian!

We are developing a system based on st25r95 as well, and we've chosen the IC especially for it's emulation capabilities. The automatic AC loop works, but Android and IOS fails to detect the chip. Could we also ask for the sample code?

Thank you in advance!

AWass.2
Associate

Hi

@Brian TIDAL_O​ 

Would it be possible to receive this source code? We are also developing a product using st25r95 and need to emulate a card/tag.

Thanks in advance!

Andreas

Hi,

I would also like to receive the source code. I am trying to emulate an NFC Type 2 Tag. I have a custom Text message in my NDEF Record. I also want to generate an interrupt when the tag is read.