cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset when try to connect to Bootloader (USB)

RSoen.1
Associate II

STM32L073RZ

We are entering the BL via boot0. The STM32Cube Programmer software sees the USB port but when I try to connect, the part resets out of the bootloader.

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

Rich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @RSoen.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Indeed, this problem is already raised and will be corrected in the next STM32CubeProgrammer release available very soon.

Hope this helps you, when your question is answered please close this topic by choosing Select as Best this will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @RSoen.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Indeed, this problem is already raised and will be corrected in the next STM32CubeProgrammer release available very soon.

Hope this helps you, when your question is answered please close this topic by choosing Select as Best this will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

Well I am glad it is not a bug in my code or worse yet the bootloader.

When will the next rev be released?

Are there other software tools that support the USB bootloader?

Thanks

Rich

Hi @RSoen.1​ 

You can use the Dfuse tool available on st.com.

Please pay attention that drivers for STM32CubeProgrammer and Dfuse are not compatibles , You need to remove manually the CubeProgrammer driver before using Dfuse.

Houda

I tried the dfuse tool. Converted the bin to dfu with included tool. The utility connects and I can "Upgrade" but the new code is not uploaded, still running the ld code.

Hello ST,

Any word on a new version of the STM32cube programmer with the USB connection reset fix?

Rich

RSoen.1
Associate II

Hello ST ......