cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Cube-SMBUS middleware

lucobos
Associate

Hi,

I have downloaded the en.x-cube-smbus.zip package.

How can I added it to the stm32CubeIde as a middleware?

I have unzipped the file and moved the folder into STM32Cube/Repository/STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.11.2/Middlewares but it is not seen by the stm32CubeIde application.

Thanks.

Pedro.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Unfortunately such pack doesn't appear like a "pack". Such material is lacking .pdsc file (required to index pack content) at root means most probably not automation supported yet with (Help > Manage Embedded SW packages).

Consider it taking benefit of examples ("Projects" folder) and rely on copy / paste to add value to your own application.

By the way I would not recommend to "merge" such pack material with another delivery like F3 FW one or any other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Unfortunately such pack doesn't appear like a "pack". Such material is lacking .pdsc file (required to index pack content) at root means most probably not automation supported yet with (Help > Manage Embedded SW packages).

Consider it taking benefit of examples ("Projects" folder) and rely on copy / paste to add value to your own application.

By the way I would not recommend to "merge" such pack material with another delivery like F3 FW one or any other.

lucobos
Associate

Thank you very much for your fast answer.

I will add the .c and .h files to my project core src and inc folders then.