cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the exact value of internal reference temperature coefficient in STM32WB55RGV6 Bluetooth 5 MCU?

PStra.3
Associate II

Hello. What is the exact value of T_coeff_vrefint? I'm planning to use internal reference voltage buffer (VREFBUF) output pin in my application.

0693W000007ZLeKQAW.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Paweł Straszak​ ,

Tcoeff_vrefint is provided in the table Embedded internal voltage reference of the same datasheet:

0693W000007ZMfEQAW.png-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Paweł Straszak​ ,

Tcoeff_vrefint is provided in the table Embedded internal voltage reference of the same datasheet:

0693W000007ZMfEQAW.png-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

PStra.3
Associate II

Thank You. I was unable to find this information in the specification.

You are welcome. It is in the datasheet of the product.

I assume my reply answered your request, so I'll select it as a best answer🙂 (clicking on "Select as Best" option).

-Amel

PStra.3
Associate II

One more question: is V_ref voltage equal to 1,212 V or to 2,048 V / 2,5 V?

0693W000007ZNS1QAO.png0693W000007ZNSGQA4.png0693W000007ZNSVQA4.png