cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI, i recently purchased STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 kit. am trying to do the demo from ST BLE Sensor app. for baby crying detector, its not giving the alert when am trying to do the demo.

ShivaRagu
Senior

can u help me fix this issue? sometime it gives alert when there is no noise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

Did you installed the last firmware on the board (the smartphone and). You have then to enable the Bluetooth and the localization service on your smartphone.

You are then able to upload the Baby crying app, that has a dedicated "homepage" and should activate the green LED on the board when a baby cry is detected.

If you have done all these steps without success, I suggest you to try with the attached bin firmware version and upload it on the sensortile.box board as described in this post.

Please let me know in case of any progress.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

Did you installed the last firmware on the board (the smartphone and). You have then to enable the Bluetooth and the localization service on your smartphone.

You are then able to upload the Baby crying app, that has a dedicated "homepage" and should activate the green LED on the board when a baby cry is detected.

If you have done all these steps without success, I suggest you to try with the attached bin firmware version and upload it on the sensortile.box board as described in this post.

Please let me know in case of any progress.

-Eleon

hi thanks a lot for your answer.

ShivaRagu
Senior

Hi,

I have updated the firmware in both Smartphone & Device. Still the baby crying detector is getting triggered when there in no noise.

The Green LED started to blink without the noise.

Please help me to fix this.

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

that's strange... are you using the last firmware I shared above?

I suggest you to re-load the "Baby Crying detector" app, and if it still doesn't work please disconnect and reconnect the battery.

-Eleon

Hi,

Ok will try that & confirm you.

dgfrs.1
Associate

Baby Crying Detector App is very useful for Moms, Mom can take care his Children.

BSalt.1
Associate III

What firmware version of SensorTile.box did you test with? If you test with v3.4.9, most of the accelerometer demo apps and AI sound classification app will not work. Try downgrading to Sensortile.box firmware to version 3.4.7 and test it.

I have this v349 and literally none of the basic apps work when going the Create App play route. Only the original apps on connect work at all.

How can I get back to v347? Downgrade?

Using the iPhone BLE Sensor app BTW

Hi @MPuli.2​ ,

here is the file for the version you ask, you just have to boot in DFU mode and upload the file via STM23CubeProgrammer, if you need any help with that, feel free to ask =)

Niccolò