cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there librairies to control the Powerstep01 ?

LHerm.1
Associate III

Hello everyone, I'm using the evaluation board of the motor driver POWERSTEP01 with a nucleo board NUCLEO-F401-RE. As the powerstep01 works by writing in regsitres via SPI, I would like to know if there are one or more libraries that allow the functions to be used directly in my program ?

Thank for your help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Did you already check the software package X-CUBE-SPN3, which also contains a driver in Drivers\BSP\Components\powerSTEP01?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Did you already check the software package X-CUBE-SPN3, which also contains a driver in Drivers\BSP\Components\powerSTEP01?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

LHerm.1
Associate III

Thank for your help !

You're welcome, the community will always be happy to support you.