cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55RG Bluetooth receiver problem

Msafa.1
Associate II

I'm using STM32CubeMoinitor-RF to establish a link between 2 devices but the PER is always 100%. I used ACI utilities and have both devices into Advertising mode, it does work on both devices with a pretty decent signal level of ~ -40 dbm. (I'm using an app on mobile phone to check RSSI). so I have no problem with the transmitter but the receiver seems no working. is this a known problem to ST? Is there any errata on the receiver?

here is my RF path, "RF" signal comes direct from STM32WB55RG

This is my OSC connection:

I very much appreciate any help on this.

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Msafa.1​ ,

I added relevant topics (tags) so that your question can be reviewed by our experts for STM32CubeMonitor and/or STM32WB because this question is out of my area of expertise.

Based on your description, it seems that you are trying to add some pictures but they are missing. You need to use the dedicated "Image" icon for this purpose.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks Amel for your reply, I've raised a support ticket (Ticket number: 00125384) and is currently under investigation.

Saeed

Hi @Msafa.1​ ,

Once you get the answer to your request, you can share it here (if no critical details).

This can help other Community members.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.