cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello we manufacture a PCB with this device L2722, this device is obsolete and i try to found a replace number but still i don´t found the replace Number. Somebody could help me to find a replace number for this device please. Regards

APeña.2
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I am very sorry to inform you that the L2722 was discontinued years ago without any replacement.

The one and only chance to get the same functionality is the L2720W, which provides the same behavior (with the exception of a better thermal resistance), but comes in another package (L2722: MiniDIP8, L2720W: PowerDIP16).

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Are you looking to redesign your board to use current components, or simply just stuff a replacement.

AliExpress has several places carrying 1000's of these parts.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I am very sorry to inform you that the L2722 was discontinued years ago without any replacement.

The one and only chance to get the same functionality is the L2720W, which provides the same behavior (with the exception of a better thermal resistance), but comes in another package (L2722: MiniDIP8, L2720W: PowerDIP16).

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.