cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know the downloading method of source file from STM32CubeIDE on PC to Nucleo-F746ZG board using STLINK V3SET tool kit.

SLim.4
Associate

I am testing the downloading method of source file from STM32CubeIDE on PC to Nucleo-144 boards(MB1137) using STLINK V3SET tool kit. The SWD connector(CN6) on MB1137 and the SWD connector on STLINK V3SET adapter board are used for the connection between Nucleo-144 boards(MB1137) and STLINK V3SET.

As the downloading test, the download has been successfully done in case of Nucleo-F429ZI and Nucleo-F767ZI. However, the download has been failed in case of Nucleo-F746ZG, and the error messages after download are shown in the attached file.

So, I want to know why the errors occur when the source file is downloaded from STM32CubeIDE on PC to Nucleo-F746ZG board using STLINK V3SET. I want to know why the errors occur only in case of Nucleo-F746ZG.

I want to know the downloading method of source file from STM32CubeIDE on PC to Nucleo-F746ZG board using STLINK V3SET tool kit.

The testing configurations and the test results are shown in the attached file

0 REPLIES 0