cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube example firmware package unknown V1.11.0

Pyame.1
Associate II

0693W000007Z2bvQAC.pngSince Friday, generate an example from STM32CubeMX plugin is impossible for STM32WB series.

Plugin is looking for a firmware package V1.11.0 which doesn't exist (no release in github repo, and newest tag is v1.10.1)

does anyone already experienced this issue?

Thanks

Pierre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Pyame.1​ ,

I understand you, and you're totally right, issue is now fixed, please do a Refresh Data and the problem will disappear.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hope this workaround suits you =) and Thanks for rising the point.

Khouloud

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @Pyame.1​ 

Actually, the STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WB series 1.11.0 version is not yet available and consequently it's not present on the 6.1.1 CubeMX version, it will be supported in the next CubeMX and CubeIDE releases which are planned to be published on st.com very soon.

Thanks for your contribution,

Khouloud

Pyame.1
Associate II

Hello Khouloud,

I'm a little disappointed, I totally understand that  STM32WB series 1.11.0 version is not yet available but why example generation is block by this issue.

I just want generate example and no matter about firmware package version, 1.10.1 version was fine before it stop working.

BR,

Pierre

Hi @Pyame.1​ ,

I understand you, and you're totally right, issue is now fixed, please do a Refresh Data and the problem will disappear.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hope this workaround suits you =) and Thanks for rising the point.

Khouloud

It's working now.

Thanks for your support