0693W000008GdW5QAK.jpgCube ide version 1.5.0

Cube MX version v6.1.1

Please suggest a solution

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Where is that line of code ? Did you start a project from scratch or from one of the application templates for ST dev kits available from TouchhGFX Designer ?

The setLanguage function expects a Language ID, not sure if the 0 makes sense.

I would advise looking at the UI template "Custom Trigger Action Example" or the "Demo 1" to understand how the setLanguage function is set and used. You can use the generated code as inspiration for your project.

/Romain

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Javier1
Principal

hi, i have no idea about GFX but, maybe setLanguaje expects a pointer as an argument?

Texts::setLanguaje(nullptr);

Look at the instructions that are faulting, and the registers at the fault.

All memories initialized?​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Where is that line of code ? Did you start a project from scratch or from one of the application templates for ST dev kits available from TouchhGFX Designer ?

The setLanguage function expects a Language ID, not sure if the 0 makes sense.

I would advise looking at the UI template "Custom Trigger Action Example" or the "Demo 1" to understand how the setLanguage function is set and used. You can use the generated code as inspiration for your project.

/Romain

thanks,

I went through demo1, which helped me.

/megh

Perfect 👍. Some of those demos are getting old but they give a lot of good practice and can help you understand how to work with TouchGFX and some "advanced" widgets and annimations through user code.

Could you select my answer as "Best Answer" if this helped you solve your problem, or write another message with what you did to fix it.

/Romain