cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi. I'm from Brazil. A week ago I sent my data information to Cosmic in order to get my license to C compiler but did not have any response since. Yesterday I sent another email to stm8_free@cosmic.fr to confirm if they got my message but no response .

LSilv.2
Associate

I'd like to know if this e-mail address is active

16 REPLIES 16
Tom Schrauf
Associate II

Cosmic support is like a pain in the a.. !

It is a SHAME for STM to further have them as business partner !

@luca239955_stm1_st​ 

@Amel NASRI​ there seem to be half a dozen accounts for luca239955** can we please get some of these consolidated.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
luca239955_stm1_st
Senior II

Hello, we did not receive your request. Please send it to me personally (luca.ubiali _at_ cosmic.fr) and I'll make sure it gets treated. You can also try our online license generation system (that's the standard way to get a license, these days): execute LmregFSE.exe (in the same directory as the compiler) and follow the instructions.

Hi @Community member​ ,

I agree with you; having several users with almost the same nickname makes confusion:

0693W000008wGjtQAE.png@Camilo LEMOS​ , is it possible t apply naming rule for these accounts?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Camilo LEMOS
Senior II

Hello @Amel NASRI​ and @Community member​ 

I've checked all the accounts listed on Amel's reply and there are not enough similarities in them to assume they belong to the same person (other than the obvious username) and take any action without first verifying the connection between the accounts.

@luca239955_stm1_st​ Can you please confirm whether all accounts listed on Amel's reply above are yours and, if so, to avoid confusion can you please make the nicknames of the accounts more distinct between them?

Thank you,

Luca has been supporting Cosmic SW here for over a decade, so figure at least 4 different forum instantiations. It would defy reason that these user accounts weren't purposely named this way other than the migration tools/bots moving the forums, or attendant staff managing the transitions, or the user themselves.

It's been my general experience that people aren't willing to pay for the level of support they expect.

With "Free" software creating a particular poor mismatch of expectations.

I agree and suspect that's the reason, @Community member​ . I just need confirmation from Luca as I would not want to edit a user's nickname or profile without their acknowledgement and consent.

Hello,

I confirm all those accounts are (were) mine and due to different forum versions (for sure I did not create all of them on purpose): please feel free to clean things up (ideally only leaving the current account active).

Best Regards,

Luca (Cosmic)