cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello to everyone. I am working with STM32F429 mcu on Touchgfx. I am using a 7inch screen. I am using W25Q128 external flash. Couldn't integrate with Touchgfx. I could not integrate the MB1642BDataReader library in the STM32G0 example into STM32F429.

MKoca.1
Senior

Hello to everyone. I am working with STM32F429 mcu on Touchgfx. I have successfully run the Touchgfx. I am using a 7inch screen and sending images line by line with DMA. I want to use an external flash as I have too many images to use. I am using W25Q128 flash. Normally I was able to write and read, but could not integrate it with Touchgfx. I could not integrate the MB1642BDataReader library in the STM32G0 example into STM32F429. Would you help me with this topic? Am I following the wrong path?

1 REPLY 1
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Were you able to solve your issue ?

I unfortunately do not know where to guide you apart from the article on running TouchGFX on low cost hardware, which focuses on the stm32G0 and which you most likely have gone through already, and going through the application template of the STM32G0 from TouchGFX Designer.

/Romain