cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G071RB 사용�? 입니다. UBS-B type�?� 사용하는�?� USB-DM, USB-DP 용 Pin map�?� 알려 주시기 바�?니다. USB-C type�?� 사용하지 않습니다.

CByou.1
Associate

STM32G071�?서 USB-C 용 CC1, CC2 pin map�?� 있으나 USB-B type으로 만 사용하려면 USB-DP, DM �?� pin map�?� 알려 주시기 바�?니다.

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The majority of users in this forum communicate in English. So I asked Google to translate your message into English, which I hope is correct:

I am STM32G071RB user. UBS-B type is used. Please tell us the pin map for USB-DM and USB-DP. USB-C type is not used.

There are CC1 and CC2 pin maps for USB-C in STM32G071, but if you want to use only USB-B type, please inform us of the pin maps of USB-DP and DM.

Please do not confuse USB (for data transmission) and USB PD (Power Delivery). The STM32G071 does not contain an USB port for data transmission, but an USB PD controller, which can be used to communicate with e.g. an USB C power supply and give it the required power parameters, see e.g. USB PD on Wikipedia.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
CByou.1
Associate

I understood very well. thank you.

I have additional questions.

----

When using, STM3232F103 PA10, PA9 and boot0 were used, and download and monitor port were used together.

Can STM32G017RB use PB7, PB6(UART1) and boot0 together as download and monitor ports?

Or is it possible to download only with SWDIO and SWCLK, and should monitor ports be used separately?

What is the boot0 port function in STM32G017RB?