cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STSPIN32F0A VDC BUS Voltage not sensed in the Motor Control Workbench.

Ritul Shah
Associate II

I am using a custom board with STSPIN32F0A microcontroller. After assigning pins in the Motor control workbench, I am generating the code. Then I dump the code to the MCU by IDE.

After that 12VReg starts.

To test the motor, I go to Motor control Workbench--> Monitor section. Then I initiate UART communication and the device gets connected.

But here the "Under Voltage fault always persists. Please check the image attached below."

Note: I apply 12V input to run the Motor. Motor Used : Bull Running BR2804-1700kv

Please help me solve this problem. I have been stuck over here for more than 20 days.

THank you

Ritul Shah0693W000008GEZdQAO.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ritul Shah
Associate II

Hello Dario,

I have been able to solve the issue.

I had a problem with UART communication, which created the problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Javier1
Principal
Dario CUCCHI
Senior II

@Ritul Shah​ I have some questions to better understand your setup: If I understood well, you a re using a custom board: which is the GPIO line you are using for reading the bus voltage ? Is it the PB1 as in the STSPIN32F0A evaluation board ?

Which are the values of the resistors for the bus voltage divider ?

Did you tried to sense the line used for bus monitoring with a digital multimeter, just to check whether the expected voltage is present ?

I'm just trying to figure out if it is a hardware issue or a firmware issue...

Ritul Shah
Associate II

Hello Dario,

I have been able to solve the issue.

I had a problem with UART communication, which created the problem.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards

Laurent Ca...