cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed create project P-NUCLEO-WB55 with Version: 1.5.1 Build: 9029_20201210_1234 (UTC)

Albatross
Associate II

28 REPLIES 28

Hello @Albatross​,

Thanks for your feedback.

It's a bit odd, because I can't reproduce the issue from my side. Could you please give me more details about your working environment, it will be helpful to track the root cause of this problem.

Otherwise, you'll find linked here the same issue with two proposed workarounds.

This may help you find a solution for your problem.

Khouloud.

Albatross
Associate II

i dont understand the workaround furthermore i use stm tools above 7 years i never encouter with this isuue in old version ide 1.4.0

does STM32CubeIDE need install also STM32CubeMX ?

Hi @Albatross​ ,

STM32CubeIDE does not need the install of STM32CubeMX, since it is integrating STM32CubeMX tool right into the development environment.

You can refer to the overview of STM32CubeIDE for details.

Here is also the STM32CubeIDE: The First Free ST IDE with STM32CubeMX Built-in ST-Blog with more information in the same context.

Khouloud.

Definitively STM32CubeIDE is self contain solution ... no need for STM32CubeMX as addon.

But one integrating the second proposal which may be described for STM32CubeMX should apply to STM32CubeIDE.

Albatross
Associate II

the solution which you offer does not work for me

i don't understand what additional info i need provide in order solve the

Albatross
Associate II

the ide download the zip but could not extract it

Did you try to do manually the unzip following these steps:

• unzip the file stm32cube_fw_wb_v1101.zip
  • Rename the unzipped folder name to STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.10.1
  • unzip the file stm32cube_fw_wb_v1100.zip
  • delete the zip-files in the Repository folder
  • Start the STM32CubeIDE software again.
  • Select Help -> Manage Embedded Software packages, select ‘Refresh’ in the Embedded Software Packages manager and check if the unzipped files are visible.

This workaround didn't work for you ?

Albatross
Associate II

nop when i want create new project

Albatross
Associate II