cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP157A-DK1 �?�미지 업로딩 중 오류

SBae.4
Associate II

STM32MP157A-DK1보드�? �?�미지 다운로딩 중 오류가 �?�?니다.

0693W000008G6tpQAC.pnghttps://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/index.php/STM32MP15_Discovery_kits_-_Starter_Package

여기 �?료를 참고로 진행하다 오류가 �?겨 진행�?� 못하는 �?태입니다.

보드를 구입 후 받았�?� 때 SD카드(기존�? ST�?서 제공해 주는 리눅스가 깔려 있�?� SD 카드)�? 다운로딩�?� 진행했습니다.​

현재 Host PC는 VirtualBox-Ubuntu​20.04.1로 리눅스 환경 구축했으며 그 외�?는 참고 사�?�트 그대로 진행했습니다.

답변 부�?드립니다.​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OlivierK
ST Employee

​Hello SBae.4 (Community Member),

I understood (from google translate)  that you've installed Ubuntu on a PC using Virtual Box. From Ubuntu, you've launched CubeProgrammer where you experienced flashprogramming issues.

The PC connection peripherals, such as USB ports, are either managed by Windows or by your Virtual machine, but not both at the same time. Therefore please check first in Virtual Box whether the USB ressource used by CubeProgrammer is connected to Virtual Box (disconnected from Windows).

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

Thanks for you message.

For a better communication in this Community can you please write your message in English ?

From the screenshot and what I understand from translating your message, my first assumption would be to check that the USB link mounted at "reconnection" step is properly visible in you Virtual Box and not on Windows side. It's a usual pitfall.

Hope it help

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
OlivierK
ST Employee

​Hello SBae.4 (Community Member),

I understood (from google translate)  that you've installed Ubuntu on a PC using Virtual Box. From Ubuntu, you've launched CubeProgrammer where you experienced flashprogramming issues.

The PC connection peripherals, such as USB ports, are either managed by Windows or by your Virtual machine, but not both at the same time. Therefore please check first in Virtual Box whether the USB ressource used by CubeProgrammer is connected to Virtual Box (disconnected from Windows).

Regards,

OlivierK
ST Employee
SBae.4
Associate II

Thank you for answers.

I solved changing the USB dock. 🙂