cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX with dual core support.

JKing.2
Associate II

I would like to know when touchgfx team can launch touchgfx with dual core support. I have 747I-disco and am using CubeIDE, but this is the question asked a month ago. I got an answer from touchGFX team we could get the support by the end of Jan, but now we have Feb. Any updates?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

We said that we were "hoping" to have it done by the end of January. However there has been an issue with CubeMX supporting dual cores and additional softwares. Unfortunately this is postponing the development of the TouchGFX Generator as well. We have no control over it.

/Romain

JKing.2
Associate II

Hi Romain, any updates on this thread?

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

JKing.2
Associate II

Thanks Romain. Actually I didn't have time to play around with H747 board as I am developing an application using G474E. I purchased F469 disco board for testing touch-gfx application because at the time I asked the question, there was no support for H7474 in terms of touch-gfx. I really love ST toolchain, and I finished more than 4 projects using ST micro-controllers which turned out to be successful. I love you guys very much. Thanks again!