cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25R95: emulation mode

VLesc.2
Associate II

Hello!

I have a custom board with the st25r95 . I need to use it in emulation mode. But i dont find source code for this into X-CUBE-NFC3.

Can you help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Volodymyr,

For Card Emulation:

• st25r95 supports NFC-A,
  • NFC-V cannot be emulated with ST25R95.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product. Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.1.0 but I will provide it to you in private.

Feel free to share more details about your card emulation application to help us to provide appropriate support.

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

That's cool!

I need to implement on the st25r95 emulation mode as st25dv for the "NFC Tap" iOS app for ST25 product family.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Volodymyr,

For Card Emulation:

• st25r95 supports NFC-A,
  • NFC-V cannot be emulated with ST25R95.

Rgds

BT

Hi ​

We also develop ST25R95-VMD5T now, the Reader side has fine in  X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 and will start to develop Card Emulation, Could you help provide sample code to me? Our application is Glucose. Thanks..

Ewing

Hi, Brian

NFC3 board does not support CE, but st25r95 does. there are serveral errors while compiling if I switch on '

RFAL_FEATURE_LISTEN_MODE' in platform.h, function APIs not defined.

Could you please provide me CE related code? thanks!