cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch GFX Dynamic graph sensor values representing graphically?

Mk.31
Associate III

I'm using Dynamicgrapgh widget in TouchGFX to represent the sensor values graphically, i want to display the X and Y axis labels. I'm unable to get the labels on display UI even though i have enables Horizontal and vertical axis labels. Also how to write a function to update the sensor values on graph. Suggest me a solution

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Could you share a screenshot of your graph configuration in TouchGFX Designer ? In the right tab there is an option to set the text for the label, you also have to set the "Graph area margin" section.

0693W000008FybTQAS.png0693W000008FyiyQAC.png 

/Romain

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you share screenshots of your issue ? It will help us visualize what you are trying to do.

Concerning the graph, have you looked at the UI template "Dynamic Graph Example" ? What you need to do is replace the random values generated by the values from your sensor. This video guide from Jesper may help you understand how to work with it.

/Romain

HI Romain

I have gone through that UI template, i tried the same way. Only thing x and Y axis labels are not displaying.

0693W000008FxfZQAS.jpg 

Thank You

/Megh

Could you share a screenshot of your graph configuration in TouchGFX Designer ? In the right tab there is an option to set the text for the label, you also have to set the "Graph area margin" section.

0693W000008FybTQAS.png0693W000008FyiyQAC.png 

/Romain

HI,

Have you been able to find a solution or workaround ?

/Romain

Mk.31
Associate III

Hi Romain,

Thanks for sharing those details, now I'm able to see the y-axis labels on the UI.

I'm trying now to update the graph with sensor values.

/Megh

ok great 👍

/Romain

Mk.31
Associate III

will get back to you if I have further queries.

/Megh

Hi Mk.3,

If this query is completed, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. And create a new post for the next question you might have.

/Alexandre