cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Atollic True studio project into STM32Cube IDE .ioc file is blank

MBhir.11
Associate III

Hi ,

I am new to STM32cube IDE , one of the client provided the True studio project and i imported that project into STM32Cube IDE after importing the project structure is like this.

After clicking on 2252.ioc i am getting blank page.

Please suggest me what is happening and why it is not opening.

This is the project properties > c/c++ build> include path.

For this project i can compile without error but more warnings are there.

Please help me to handle this...

13 REPLIES 13
MBhir.11
Associate III

project structure:

0693W000008FwqWQAS.png 

Project properties :

0693W000008FwqgQAC.png

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

"I can compile without error but more warnings are there" so no issue here I guess.

"After clicking on 2252.ioc i am getting blank page" such sounds more at pain. On which OS are you relying on ?. If linux see product release notes Wayland is not supported ... issue maybe here.

MBhir.11
Associate III

i am using windows operating system .

one more thing, what i got project created for STM32L151ZDTx and i need to import for STM32L151RCTx MCU for my current application.

How can i change the target ?

2252.ioc file is not opening , to check the configuration and target change .. please help me for resolve 2 issues

Target device update is not officially supported if STM32CubeIDE.

Best you can do is relying on STM32CubeMX to do device swap then to create a new project from targeting STM32CubeIDE.

No clue about blank page if Windows OS ...

MBhir.11
Associate III

Hi,

i installed the STM32cubeMX of latest version 6.1.1 after installing i am trying to load the client shared project 2252(i mentioned earlier) it is giving the warning like this.

Means the code/project generated with tool cube mx version of 4.15.1 and firmware package (STM32cubeFW-L1 V1.5.0).

i am trying to find Cube Mx version 4.15.1 , but i am not able to get that much older version of tool.

Please suggest me any link for that version of tool??

is there any possibility to check without that version??

any other version equivalent for this???

Please help me for this...

MBhir.11
Associate III

0693W000008GdaqQAC.png

4.15.1 ... ouch ! so old tool release !

What may explain maybe why you're getting some trouble if STM32CubeIDE ... STM32CubeIDE 1.0.0 is relying on STM32CubeMX integration starting 5.2.0 release. I guess ST is supporting any legacy release but not sure such has been validated if so old release ...

According your STM32CubeMX snapshot sounds STM32CubeMX is still able to support your old material ("Continue" button aim) but I would myself kindly advice you to "Migrate" to most up to date tool suite (MX 6.1.1 & IDE 1.5.1) what may solve large part of your issues ...

Note: just in case keep a clone of your current project being safe but please try updating all such

MBhir.11
Associate III

I tried with migrate option, after that it opened 2252.ioc file , but which has only 5 pin JTAG connections other than that i not found any other configuration.

But when i see the src folder which has many sub .c files indicates that he used other peripherals like ADC, Timer, PWM, UART, I2C, EEPROM and other peripherals but i am not able see all these..

what i need to do next??

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Could you share your .ioc file please ?