cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile error in OctoSPI on STM32H733

alessandro.breuza
Associate III

Hello,

when generating code from CubeMX for STM32H733ZGTx setting PB13 as OCTOSPIM_P1_IO2, the following code is output:

GPIO_InitStruct.Alternate = GPIO_AF4_OCTOSPIM;

This won't compile as the correct definition is

GPIO_AF4_OCTOSPIM_P1

CubeMX v. 6.1.1

FW_H7 v. 1.8.0

Best regards,

Alessandro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

First, thanks for sharing your ioc file which helped me to quickly check your problem.

I have checked from my side, and yes, you're totally right, the value assigned in the code of the Alternate parameter is not defined and wrong, what caused a compilation errors as you have mentioned in your description, issue confirmed and it will be fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and many thanks @alessandro.breuza​ for bringing this issue to our attention and especially for your contribution.

Khouloud

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @alessandro.breuza​ 

Could you please share your ioc file to check the complete configuration?

Thanks, Khouloud

Core\Src\stm32h7xx_hal_msp.c, line 132

First, thanks for sharing your ioc file which helped me to quickly check your problem.

I have checked from my side, and yes, you're totally right, the value assigned in the code of the Alternate parameter is not defined and wrong, what caused a compilation errors as you have mentioned in your description, issue confirmed and it will be fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and many thanks @alessandro.breuza​ for bringing this issue to our attention and especially for your contribution.

Khouloud