Did you mean: 

STM30G071RB NUCLEO board USBPD trace can't sent to PC STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD

Pcai.1
Associate II
2 REPLIES 2
Pcai.1
Associate II

HI ST Team:

I use the NUCLEO-G071RB board to debug the UCPD function, STM32CubeMX version 6.1.1 ,

STM32CubeMonitor UCPD version 1.1.1

As the NUCLEO-G071RB have ST-Link embeded,

so i use the UART2 as TRACE_EMB source, i config the UART2 as 921600bps UART2_TX DMA enabled, Also ,i configured the TRACE_EMB GUI_INTERFACE, but the STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD can only receive one message USBPPD_CAD_STATE_DETACHED after G071 reset.

the STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD don't receive other message anymore.

i debug the function void USBPD_TRACE_Add(TRACE_EVENT Type, uint8_t PortNum, uint8_t Sop, uint8_t *Ptr, uint32_t Size)

when reset ,there are many message sent to USBPD_TRACE_Add,but only the first message can be sent out to uart.

the other message can't be send out because of the function TRACER_EMB_SendData , int the function the TracerContext.Counter is 1 after the first message sent,so other message can't be send out.

all reason of this is because the USART2_IRQHandler not run after the first trace message have been sent out,but this irq

is enabled, i dont know why the USART2_IRQHandler not run!

i also test not use the NUCLEO-G071RB ST-LINK virtual com port uart2, use the UART4, but the result is the same.

i attached the stm32g071rb project ,please help to find why the usbpd message can't be sent out to STM32CubeMonitor.

thanks very much!

Pcai.1
Associate II

the STM32CubeMonitor only receive one message USBPPD_CAD_STATE_DETACHED,the  picture is attached .