cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DE12 movement recognition (AOI-6D)

GLE B.1
Associate II

Hello !

I'm currently confronted with a misunderstanding..

First, What is a "Know zone" and an "Unknown zone" ?

My idea about it is :

• "Know zone" : somewhere (direction or orientation) you know you are going to.
  • "Unknown zone" : Unknown direction or orientation

Is that correct ?

Second, So if i'm in "01" the interrupt signal remains for duration ODR. In my case i'm at 25HZ so it will be remains only 40ms ? Even if the INT1 is latched ?

0693W000007Eg04QAC.pngI also saw in a document that the INT1_CFG is not taken into account when configuring the AOI-6D. That's why 6D, all direction are taken.

(I'm using it in 2G scale, ODR 25HZ, all axis, no HP filter, latch on INT1, BDU=0)

I tried to configure my accelerometre to do this but when I put a low INT1_THS (0x0A = 16mg*10 = 160mg not a big sensibility ?) and a INT1_DUR at 0x00 or 0x01.

So when the accelerometre detect a movement (>160mg) on the X or Y axis it should trigger the interrupt ? or when the accelerometre detect a movement (>160mg + 1G ?) ??

My micro (STM32L496VG) have a wake-up pin link with the INT1_PIN of the LIS2DE12.

So, can I put on the same interrupt pin (INT1_PIN) the two interrupt INT1 & INT2. One for movement detection and the other for crash detection (big sensibility event) ?

I sais many things on the tread, fell free to ask if you have any questions !!

Regards,

Goulwen LE BOZEC.

1 REPLY 1
GLE B.1
Associate II

There is some informations from (here) :0693W000007EgzWQAS.pngI didn't found any application note about the LIS2DE12.. is that normal ? (here)

Thanks,

Regards,

Goulwen LE BOZEC