cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H753�?�質�?�?��?�。クロック�?�20Mを使用�?30903Hz入力信�?��?�1周期を分解能�?�16ビット�?��?�100回�?AD変�?��?�測定�?��?��?��?�考�?��?��?��?��?�。�?��?�場�?��?�変�?�精度�?��?��?��?�?��?�ょ�?��?�?�?��?�マイコン内�?��?�種設定を教�?��?��??�?��?��?�。無�?��?�場�?��?�使用�?�能�?�マイコン�?�設定方法を教�?��?��??�?��?��?�。

篠良光.1
Associate

1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi,

Welcome to the ST Community 🙂

You have more chance to get an answer if you used English to ask your question as it is the common language here.

I try to translate your question using an online tool:

This is a question for STM32H753. I want to use 20M clock and AD convert one cycle of 30903Hz input signal 100 times each with 16 bits of resolution and measure it. What is the conversion accuracy in this case? Also, please tell me the various settings in the microcomputer. If this is not possible, please tell me the microcomputers that can be used and the setting method.

I assume you want to configure ADC on STM32H753. I suggest that you start with STM32CubeMX to setup the configuration you need.

If you still need help, please try to precise your requirement here.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.