cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between LSM6DSMUSTR and LSM6DSMTR

KWang.5
Associate

I am checking the difference between LSM6DSMUSTR and LSM6DSMTR. Distributer Mouser has both of them. But the data sheets are the same. Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @KWang.5​ ,

Both part numberst refer to exctly the same device, the LSM6DSM,

The "LSM6DSMUSTR" (with "US") is basically the device for the Amerika market, while the other is for the "mass market"

It's just a notation to identify the direction that samples took once they are at the distribution level.

For the mass market, there is only a device, the LSM6DSMTR, so please select this if you want to purchase the product.

Let me please know if it can be helpful for you, and in case please mark this as "best" to close the case.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @KWang.5​ ,

Both part numberst refer to exctly the same device, the LSM6DSM,

The "LSM6DSMUSTR" (with "US") is basically the device for the Amerika market, while the other is for the "mass market"

It's just a notation to identify the direction that samples took once they are at the distribution level.

For the mass market, there is only a device, the LSM6DSMTR, so please select this if you want to purchase the product.

Let me please know if it can be helpful for you, and in case please mark this as "best" to close the case.

-Eleon