cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find an ioc file for BLE mesh in STM32WB55RG ?

NDev.1
Associate III

Can someone tell where I can find an ioc file for BLE_MeshLightingPRFNode application ? I am using STM32WB55RG and SDK version is 1.8.0.

I see that ioc file is available for every example and BLE application but not for the above application.

1. What is the reason for not providing the file ?
  2. How can I create it for BLE mesh ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @NDev.1​ ,

Most of the projects under STM32Cube packages are not generated with the CUBEMX tool, for this reason the ioc file is not available for all projects.

The available examples have been developed with different IDE, like: IAR, Keil, STM32CubeIDE.

As proposed, you can start your own application from STM32CubeMX to initialize peripherals needed with the configuration that you want.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @NDev.1​ ,

Most of the projects under STM32Cube packages are not generated with the CUBEMX tool, for this reason the ioc file is not available for all projects.

The available examples have been developed with different IDE, like: IAR, Keil, STM32CubeIDE.

As proposed, you can start your own application from STM32CubeMX to initialize peripherals needed with the configuration that you want.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
NDev.1
Associate III

Thank you @Imen DAHMEN​ for your response. I think STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE tools are integrated. Because I was able to create an application from the STM32CubeIDE and there I could create an ioc file, too.

Hi @NDev.1​ ,

You are right, STM32CubeIDE intergrate services from STM32CubeMx tool.

I advise you to follow this AN5292 that will help you on how to build your BLE mesh application for STM32WBx5 line microcontrollers.

Imen

Thanks
Imen

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ ! Ok. I will go through it. Thanks !