cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running TouchGFX on STM32H745I-DISCO

MMokh.1
Associate II

Hello,

As TouchGFX does not support STM32H745, I tried the demo program for STM32H750 on this board. It works properly when it is programmed and also after reset (soft reset with button or software). But when I disconnect the power from st-link USB port and connect it again, it does not work and also st-link does not recognize the MCU. The connection problem can be solved by setting the boot0 pin as high, and it is not a problem.

For the program, I believe the problem is related to the bootloader script. I tried to write my own boot loader, but It does not work as well. It cannot jump to the program in the external flash memory. What I tried is:

1. initializing FMC (external SDRAM)
  2. initializing qspi and external flash memory and putting it on the memory-mapped mode
  3. initializing LTDC and loading a test image on it for 3 seconds (just for test)
  4. disabling cache and sysTick intrrupt
  5. setting MSP (QSPI address 0x90000000)
  6. jumpting to the application address (QSPI address + 4)

after uploading the complete program of touchGFX on the MCU, I upload this code.

The question is why the program works when we did not disconnect the power yet? And why the program does not work when it already jumped to the application address?

Please let me know if have any idea about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MMokh.1
Associate II

It is solved. I was wrong in disabling the cache, it still enabled. now it works.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MMokh.1
Associate II

It is solved. I was wrong in disabling the cache, it still enabled. now it works.