cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi everyone, I'm starting with stm32cubeide. I cant't make a project, I must config network connections. A list proxy entries appear witout information. Could help me please? Thanks!!!

FBorj.1
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

If you require a manual configuration in order to set up a network configuration (like we do) then you can switch provider to manual and enter host, port and credentials. I'm not sure what your organization requires.

You can also download specific packages online and then add them to CubeIDE by going to Help -> Manage Embedded Software Packages -> From Local...

FBorj.1
Associate II

Hi Markus,

Thank you, this is my problem, I don't know the information for host, port and credentials, I prefer to configure this so that it performs the downloads automatically.

I purchased a STM32F407G-Disc1 and want to program it. Is the STM32CUBEIDE the environment that I should use to program it?

For corporate Internet connections requiring ​a proxy, get the credentials from your IT staff.

Check your browser configuration, see what settings that uses.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you very much, but I am connected to the internet through my home internet provider, I called him to ask him for proxy settings, he told me there is no proxy to configure. The connection was made through a modem and a wifi router.

I want to configure the project to use the STM32F407G-Disc1 board:

- I open the IDE, select the board

-I give the project a name

-appears a windows: "firmware library package setup", I click on next

-appears a windows: "preferences" firmware updater, if I uncheck "conection mode -> offline mode" when click on "check connection" it fails

- so click on "network connecction" appears a window to configure proxies entries (but I haven't information to configure them)

- so I return to the IDE selects generate code in project, obviusly appears a window "problem during download and/or unzip of selected files: stm32cube_fw_f4_v1250.zip (problem during download) and stm32cube_fw_f4_v1252.zip (Dependency, no loaded)

- so I search those files in Internet (in order to add manually) , but I can't find them.

Help me please, I'm about to lose faith!!!:sad_but_relieved_face: 😁