cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is STM32CubeMonitor error: PayloadTooLargeError: request entity too large ?

Jono Makepeace
Associate II

Hi, I am getting the following error when trying to deploy:

PayloadTooLargeError: request entity too large

at readStream (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\raw-body\index.js:155:17)

at getRawBody (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\raw-body\index.js:108:12)

at read (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\body-parser\lib\read.js:77:3)

at jsonParser (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\body-parser\lib\types\json.js:135:5)

at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5)

at trim_prefix (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:317:13)

at C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:284:7

at Function.process_params (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:335:12)

at next (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\express\lib\router\index.js:275:10)

at cors (C:\Users\JonoM.AFRICA\AppData\Local\STM32CubeMonitor\resources\app.asar\node_modules\cors\lib\index.js:188:7)

I am using the Basic_Flow example, selecting 3 u32 variables. I used an .axf file generated in uVision to pull the symbols into STM32CubeMonitor.

3 REPLIES 3
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

hello @Jono Makepeace​ 

can you share your axf file

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
YLee.10
Associate

Hi, I get a similar error when trying to deploy.

0693W00000Su1zsQAB.jpgI noticed this happens when I try to select multiple elements of an array. Single variables do not result in this error.

I am trying to display an array in a real-time graph, and have previously succeeded following the advice from the how-to-watch-an-array-using-stm32cubemonitor question on this forum.

However, after changing to a different STMCUBEIDE project, I could no longer deploy after selecting more than 1 element of the array. The workspace also crashes after the error occurs, even if previously working flows are deployed. Only restarting the monitor can revert the work space to a previous functioning state to deploy other functioning flows.

Any help on shedding light on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

JPerr.2
Associate III

I get the same issue. It might also be related to reading array elements. When it happens, I have many troubles to get rid of the error. It would be great to know what's the initial condition triggering the error and to get properly out of this error state.