cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard example how to

Dear community members,

I wanted to use keyboard API but yet haven't found any "how to" for using this API. I know that there is an example in designer, but the codes are really advanced. Even the API documents are not going to make it easy to use (at least for me).

Any help would be appreciated, at least any clue that ease the start of using this API.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Karl made a video a while back on how to use the keyboard example for a project of his. I have not watched the entire video but he usually makes great content. It might be outdated in terms of TouchGFX and CubeMX versions but the code and logic should be the same.

Hope this will help.

/Romain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Karl made a video a while back on how to use the keyboard example for a project of his. I have not watched the entire video but he usually makes great content. It might be outdated in terms of TouchGFX and CubeMX versions but the code and logic should be the same.

Hope this will help.

/Romain

The only thing I would not recommend following from his workflow is how he imports projects to CubeIDE. When starting a project from an application template within TouchGFX Designer, you can just double click on the generated CubeIDE project in the /STM32CubeIDE folder of your project) instead of doing all his steps.

Thank you dear @Romain DIELEMAN​ 

I will watch the video and will inform all here how the result goes.

Thank you for your information.