cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I have downloaded the program about 8 times and I have not been able to download the packages due to the proxy error, I do not use this, only wireless internet connection, when I check it I get an error, does anyone know how to solve it?

NMart.3
Associate

0693W000007DKwxQAG.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Community member​ ,

First, welcome to STM32 community 🙂

If the MCU package installation was performed using STM32CubeMX, connection status should be success:

0693W000007DMJeQAO.pngActually I can't reproduce the issue from my side and everything works right. Clicking the Check Connection button, a green check mark appears to confirm that the connection operates correctly.

If your PC is connected to a computer network using a proxy server, STM32CubeMX needs to connect to that server to access the Internet, get self-updates and download firmware packages. In this case try to use "Use System Proxy Parameters": On Windows, proxy parameters can be retrieved from the PC system settings.

Otherwise, you can install the latest MCU package version available from www.st.com, choose “From Local ...�?, then browse to select the zip file of the desired STM32Cube MCU package that has been previously downloaded. An integrity check is performed on the file to ensure that it is fully supported by STM32CubeMX.

0693W000007DMemQAG.png 

You will find more details about Installing STM32 MCU packages in the linked User Manual.

I hope this helps you find a solution.

You can attach your "STM32CubeMX.log" file under C:\<User>\.stm32cubemx, it may reveal the root-cause of the problem. 

Do not hesitate to come back to me if you have any question or feedback.

Khouloud.

Ozone
Lead

If you are inside a company, check your network settings and user privileges.

Most larger companies force their employee's internet connection through a proxy, to prevent some funny stuff.

Hi @Community member​ 

If your question is answered, please click on the Select as Best button on my reply . This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly 🙂

Khouloud.