cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can STM32H747 Disc0 support simultaneously 2 FDCAN's + Display 24bit mode + 3 SPI's + 2 UART + SD card

Shree24
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Shree24​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊.

I advise you to review the features of the list of peripherals available on your relevant part number, in the STM32H747xx datasheet, precisely in the "Table 1. STM32H747xI/G features and peripheral counts":

0693W000007DqajQAC.jpg 

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Uwe Bonnes
Principal II

In principle, this is supported. Poor pin multiplexing, low pincount packages and other constraints may defeat this target. Carefully plan your pinout, e.g. with Cube to not fall into some pitfall.

A review of the schematic/manual related to the Arduino PMOD and +STMOD connections should provide some insight. Especially to UART/SPI question.

The video is escaped via 2-lane DSI, not parallel.

Resources on the DISCO and EVAL boards tend to be very tight

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. From the table we can get number of channels adopted for each peripherals. But I wanted to now whether there will be any conflict on pins while developing application.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Practically taking into consideration everything, I do feel that it requires correct planning on pinout to match requirement (so that no peripheral pins gets conflict).