cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my touchGFX Designer 's application templates only has PC and STM32F429 Discovery board template.

WJunj.1
Associate II

0693W000007D6BnQAK.pngI install touchGFX Designer 's 4.16.0. The application templates only has PC and STM32F429 Discovery board template. Even when I connect the network, but the lab of the online application is still disabled, so I can not enter this menu.

If there some configuration or packages I missed. I remembered that before now, I can create application templates based on some other discovery boards.

So how I can I see other templates. Because I want to use STM32F746 discovery board to do some evaluation.

6 REPLIES 6
Ebby
Associate II

I too have the same issue right now. I think the problem is due the template package site being down at the moment. I could be wrong.

Yes. Someone has meet this problem at 2019. See the link. https://community.st.com/s/profile/0050X000009xxkXQAQ.

The response from ST engineer is that --This could be a proxy thing.

The missing templates indeed are caused by network restrictions. On a PC with full internet access we can see a number of application templates. So next we will try to generate a F429 project and adapt to our F103.

I'm not very clearly about "full internet access", because my laptop is company's.

Yes, maybe you are right. Becasue last Sunday, I can still see the different application templates based on different discovery board. So I suggest to ST engineer that whether we could down load the templates​ file from a fixed link to the touchGFX installed directory. So that there will be another way to resolve the problem when we have no idea.

Hi,

There is an issue with the server. We are working on it sorry.

Here is the link for now http://sw-center-st-com.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/touchgfx/pacman/packages.json.zip . Once you download the zip files/tpa you can add them to designer following this article.

/Romain

Dear Romain,

Thanks so much that I can receive your response, you save my pattion about touchGFX. =)

Haha nice to hear that 😁