cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Bitmap display in vertical screen

fuka_m
Associate II

We are developing on a vertical screen.

(Set in TouchGFX Designer's Config-> Display-> Display Orientation)

Use TouchGFX's dynamic Bitmap to load RGB888 data (64x32) into the buffer.

If you set the generated data to Image Widget, the image will be distorted and displayed. (Attachment: image_v_ng.jpg)

If you use dynamic Bitmap with the same RGB data in a landscape environment, the image will be displayed correctly. (Attachment: image_h_ok.jpg)

In the case of vertical screen, if width is 32 and height is 64 in touchgfx :: Bitmap :: dynamicBitmapCreate (), the image rotated 90 degrees to the right is displayed. (Attachment: image_v_32x64.jpg)

If I use dynamic Bitmap on a vertical screen, do I need to make any settings?

(Uses TouchGFX v4.16.0, STM32H750B-DK)

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
MM..1
Chief

For angled orientation you need angle too all image graphics. On Designer images list this do generator by settings in image or global. On other you need prepare ...

fuka_m
Associate II

thank you for your answer.

The images that can be set in the Images list of TouchGFX Designer are the images under the assets / images folder of the TouchGFX application.

This problem is not the image under the assets / images folder, but the dynamically created image.

Is there a way to set it for dynamic images (using dynamic Bitmap) as well?

I dont have info, that TouchGFX have support for rotate dynamic images, i mean you need create it rotated or load prepared image for example from sdcard.

fuka_m
Associate II

Is that so.

For the time being, we will create data that takes rotation into consideration.

I hope TouchGFX Designer's Config settings (Default Image Configuration-> Layout Rotation) also work for dynamic Bitmap. ..

Anyone with any other information is welcome!