cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Device Custom HID Device cannot start on win10

TWu.5
Associate II

Hi ST,

I follow this video to implement my USB HID Project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGRt3BFYrM&ab_channel=STMicroelectronics

On the Win7, it work perfect, but when I use Win10 as PC Host, it cannot work

just like bellow picture

0693W000007CcmeQAC.png 

0693W000007CcmjQAC.png 

0693W000007CcmoQAC.png 

0693W000007CcmtQAC.png 

Please Help me to fix this issue :downcast_face_with_sweat:

thanks

Tony Wu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TWu.5​ ,

I advise you to follow this article: USB device not recognized with the solution to either increase the heap size, or configure the USB library.

Hope that this brings some help.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TWu.5​ ,

I advise you to follow this article: USB device not recognized with the solution to either increase the heap size, or configure the USB library.

Hope that this brings some help.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks for the reply and help,

I try to close the ​compiler optimization level , and host can recognize the device

​thanks a lot