cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX Missing some statement while regenerate code (STM32CubeIDE) in .project file <nature>org.eclipse.cdt.core.cnature</nature> <nature>org.eclipse.cdt.core.ccnature</nature> the ccnature line will be deleted

cchen.12
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @cchen.1​ 

First, the SW4STM32 is no more supported for the new STM32MCUs, for that, it's grayed on CubeMX interface for the H7A.

For the second point, which is the disappearance of the line of code entered by you when re-generate the project, you are totally right, issue confirmed (and thanks for your explication which allowed me to reproduce the issue) and now it's fixed, the fix will be available in the next CubeMX release.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @cchen.1​ 

Can you please provide me steps to reproduce the issue (and share your ioc file if this does not bother you) ?

Thanks, Khouloud

cchen.12
Associate III

Original content in .Projects file

It's OK while I use the old STM32CubeMX with SW4STM32 with F446,F071,L051...

But convert to STM32CubeIDE seems not OK (STM32H7A3ZIT6)

Because I cannot select SW4STM32(grayed) while using STM32H7A3

So I change the environment to STM32CubeIDE

I don't know that It's STM32CubeMX version or STM32CubeIDE/SW4STM32

0693W000007CV2jQAG.png

Hi @cchen.1​ 

First, the SW4STM32 is no more supported for the new STM32MCUs, for that, it's grayed on CubeMX interface for the H7A.

For the second point, which is the disappearance of the line of code entered by you when re-generate the project, you are totally right, issue confirmed (and thanks for your explication which allowed me to reproduce the issue) and now it's fixed, the fix will be available in the next CubeMX release.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud