cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F031G6U TIM14 supports OPM (One Pulse Mode)?

TwelveSquared
Senior

STM32CubeMX (STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.11.2) allows option for One Pulse Mode for TIM14. Does TIM14 actually support OPM on STM32F031G6U? In Reference Manual (RM0091 rev 9), TIM14_CR1 does not have bit 3 OPM. Is mistake in Reference Manual or in STM32CubeMX?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't have a 'F031 but just tried on a 'F091 and yes, it does have OPM in TIM14, while the same RM0091 applies to it.

But try yourself with the 'F031, it's easy, you can do it in the debugger, you don't need to write a single line of code.

I'd say, documentation bug.

@Imen DAHMEN​ , can you please have a look at this?

Thanks,

JW

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

In page 468 OPM is mentioned0693W000007C5MTQA0.jpgAlso in page 474

0693W000007C5MnQAK.jpg

I don't have a 'F031 but just tried on a 'F091 and yes, it does have OPM in TIM14, while the same RM0091 applies to it.

But try yourself with the 'F031, it's easy, you can do it in the debugger, you don't need to write a single line of code.

I'd say, documentation bug.

@Imen DAHMEN​ , can you please have a look at this?

Thanks,

JW

TwelveSquared
Senior

In that case, there must be a mistake in the reference manual, in the TIM14_CR register definition page, that should bit 3 be defined as OPM. I hope someone from STmicro will notice this and report it to the documentation team.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello All,

Thanks @TwelveSquared​ , @Community member​  for bringing this issue to our attention.

I have passed this along to our documentation team for fix.

Thanks for your contribution.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks, Imen.

Jan