cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Downloading application template failed" on multiple board types.

BSawy.1
Associate II

I'm currently evaluating several boards, but I'm having trouble downloading the application templates. The quoted error will appear sporadically through the download process... anywhere between 0% and 30% downloaded. My internet connection is definitely fine, we have not reported any issues there with other apps / browsers.

Any idea what's happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Which boards did you face issues with ? Did you select a specific UI template ? Your internet connection is fine, but Designer may required to have an internet browser open on the side to download successfully. I would also try to rename the project before trying to download again after facing an issue.

Could you share a screenshot of the error ?

/Romain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Which boards did you face issues with ? Did you select a specific UI template ? Your internet connection is fine, but Designer may required to have an internet browser open on the side to download successfully. I would also try to rename the project before trying to download again after facing an issue.

Could you share a screenshot of the error ?

/Romain

Mon2
Senior III

Hi. Found the similar experience here in Canada but just keep retrying, the template does finally download to your local storage space.

Hi Romain,

This morning it all seems totally fine! It's also downloading a lot faster than yesterday, however my actual network download speed has not changed by any great margin (ookla test yesterday vs now).

Sounds like the server may have just been having a bad time yesterday following on from Mon2's comment?