cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alguien sabe como se puede solucionar este error? Error: Cannot find the specified linker script. Check the linker settings in the build configuration.

JSarm.1
Associate

Buen día amables compañeros. Me encuentro trabajando en un proyecto con la placa STM32F746G-DICO en el entorno de desarrollo STM32Cube IDE 1.5.1 y el genrador de graficos TouchGFX 4.16.0.

Pero al momento de complar el proyecto se presentan 3 errores.

1. Error: Cannot find the specified linker script. Check the linker settings in the build configuration.

2. [makefile:130: fail-specified-linker-script-missing] Error 2.

3.Waiting for unfinished jobs.....

No he encontrado el prolema.

Sialguien sabe que puede ser? 

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Were you able to find a solution to your issue ? Did you start your project from the application template for the STM32F746 disco board available in TouchGFX Designer ? I was not able to replicate your issue when starting a project from it.

Could you write in English on this forum ?

/Romain

DPedr.1
Associate II

I experienced something similar some weeks ago. If you start a project from scratch in stm32cubeide as C only project, C++ toolchain configuration is not generated. Once you enable touchgfx software pack on CubeMx, the project becomes C++ but linker setings are not updated.

Try updating your toolchain configuration under C++ linker and add and the generated linker script there.

Me ha sucedido lo mismo hace unas semanas. Si creas un proyecto desde cero en stm32cubeide seleccionando C only, el toolchain C++ no se genera y no se configura. Cuando luego habilitas touchgfx en CubemMX el proyecto se actualiza a C++ pero la configuracion del linker no se actualiza.

Intenta configurar las opciones del linker C++ en la configuracion del toolchain.

0693W000008GdnzQAC.jpg 

Kind regards mate, I actually had to create a project again from scratch and select the C ++ option to be able to carry out a debugging with touchgfx and CubeMx.

Great then !

Que tenga un bien dia.

/Romain