Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schemetic, for stm32l476g discovery kit

MYang.2
Associate

I got stm32l476g discovery kit.

but I never found schemetic for stm32l476g discovery kit in "st.com"

How can I find schemetic for stm32l476g discovery kit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The schematic is now available on the 32L476GDISCOVERY page.

0693W00000FBBz7QAH.jpg 

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Clive1 (HNL)
Senior II

Thanks!!!

@Imen DAHMEN​

Hi, Imen,

Can this please be seen as example of how bad is to remove documentation, even if it's obsolete and no longer produced?

Can please the product folder for this and any other board discontinued be restored, perhaps saying "DISCONTINUED" in large red letters?

Thanks,

Jan

Just for completeness, here is also the UM.

JW

Removing the schematics from the board user manuals is also rather frustrating.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

That's because ST prefers their comfort to user's convenience, see Amel's reply in https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BMFXxmSQH/the-new-g474-disco-misses-the-point-imo

Plus the "modern feel and look" is a pretty dumb move, too.

JW

Hi @Community member​ , @Community member​ ,

I have passed your feedback along to our team for looking into it and I'll make sure to post any updates here as soon as I hear back from them.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks, Imen.

It would be nice if those folks would come here to talk to us personally, but that's just my usual rant, never mind.

Jan

Hi @Community member​  ,

I can understand your frustration with having product pages and documentation removed. I agree it's not ideal. 

Our team is very aware of this now, and working to resolve this issue. It may take a few weeks. 

Thank you for your understanding while we work on this for you. 

Imen

Thanks
Imen