cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32303E-EVAL

GKIM.11
Associate

I bought the product, where can I get the basic firmware file for this product? I also want to see the basic code written in STMCUBEIDE. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @GKIM.1​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊.

The STM32CubeF3 MCU package is available in the ST web site.

You will find in this package a full set of examples running on STM32303E_EVAL board: STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32303E_EVAL

To use STM32CubeIDE, you can follow the User manual UM2579 "Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE" to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @GKIM.1​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊.

The STM32CubeF3 MCU package is available in the ST web site.

You will find in this package a full set of examples running on STM32303E_EVAL board: STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32303E_EVAL

To use STM32CubeIDE, you can follow the User manual UM2579 "Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE" to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thank you very much. When you search STM32303E_EVAL, only the manual was searched and could not be found.

Thank you.