cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to use Mac802.15.4 with BLE included in Wireless Stack

MNitt.1
Associate II

Hello I would like to use Mac802.15.4 with BLE included in the Wireless Stack. Is that possible? I was developing F/W using stm32wb5x_Mac_802_15_4_fw.bin for Wireless Stack, but now I need to support BLE as well. I wrote stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full.bin and stm32wb5x_BLE_Zigbee_FFD_dynamic.bin in the experiment, but MAC802.15.4 could not be initialized normally.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Yes => 21W07 means the 7th week of 2021 = Mid  February.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

I am afraid we do not have a dual 802.15.4 + BLE stack.

We only have the stm32wb5x_BLE_Thread_dynamic_fw.bin possibility.

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​In fact, a dual stack (BLE + 802.15.4) will be delivered in the next version v1.11 of the CubeWB FW package expected to be released by 21W07.

MNitt.1
Associate II

Thank you very much. Check when the dual protocol stack is released. Does 21W07 mean the 7th week of 2021?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Yes => 21W07 means the 7th week of 2021 = Mid  February.

Hi @Remi QUINTIN​ . Could you tell us if the v1.11 version will be released any day now as expected? Thanks!

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

It has been relaesed 2 days ago. You can get it on the usual www.st.com web site.

Hi @Remi QUINTIN​  Maybe I am searching it the wrong way, but both the web site (https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubewb.html) and the github site (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB) refer to the v1.10 version still.

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

Sorry it is a wrong information. it is only available internally to ST and will be released very soon with all other ecosystem tools as we need to keep a complete coherency with the complete ecosystem we are delivering.

MNitt.1
Associate II

Hi, ​Remi QUINTIN (ST Employee)

After receiving the contact, I have been waiting for V1.11.0 of STM32CubeWB to be downloaded, but I cannot download it because V1.11.0 will not be released no matter how long I wait. What time will it be available for download from www.st.com?