cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am running the LoRaWAN_End_Node application on the Nucleo-STM32WL55 board. It is running fine and I am receiving messages every 10 seconds on my Gateway. However I cannot make sense of the payload. Is there a description available?

LLeen.1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Please find a description of the payload expected by default and the meaning of each field.

It depends on the selected region.

The default port number is 2.

#define LORAWAN_USER_APP_PORT                      2

LLeen.1
Associate II

Thank you Remi,

However this payload implied that a sensorboard is attached to the Nucleo-STM32WL55 board. Which sensor board would that be?

According to the (limited) description of the output (without sensor board) it should contain: battery voltage (there is no battery attached) and temperature (of the mcu).

Regards,

Lou

LLeen.1
Associate II

Hi Remi,

an update to my previous entry: I have now updated the payload decoder with the information you provided: the "Battery" value is 100% (probably Vcc) and the temperature is 18c, so that seems correct. All other values are nonsense, which would be right as there is no sensor board attached.

So can you tell me what sensor board is recommended? I guess it would also contain a GNSS as well as pressure and humidity sensors.

Regards,

Lou