cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading legacy TrueStudio

Anttu Koski
Associate III

Can I download still somewhere the old legacy versions of Atollic Truestudio (e.g. 9.x)? I would really need an old version for legacy compilation...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The former Atollic website is now closed, but has been moved to the STMicroelectronics website, where you can still download the latest version 9.3.0.

This version is not restricted in any way, but is frozen and will not be further developed - its functionality and much more can now be found in the STM32CubeIDE.

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The former Atollic website is now closed, but has been moved to the STMicroelectronics website, where you can still download the latest version 9.3.0.

This version is not restricted in any way, but is frozen and will not be further developed - its functionality and much more can now be found in the STM32CubeIDE.

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Anttu Koski
Associate III

Thanks!

It seems that Linux has wrong version mentioned on the page (4.9.0) but it is actually 9.3.0 as well.

I'm actually looking for 9.1.0 (and possibly some older ones as well). Are those available somewhere?

Even if the website says it's 4.9, the Linux version is 9.3 and the file you will download is called en.TrueSTUDIO_V9.3_lin.gz.

Does it answer your question?

/Peter

Well, I can use 9.3 probably, but I'm really still looking for older versions like 9.1.0.

Sorry, the only official version available is 9.3.

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter