cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this the correct site to raise problems with CubeMX?

JCool.1
Associate II

12 REPLIES 12
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @JCool.1​ 

You need to add the STM32CubeMX Topic when you want to report an issue with CubeMX.

Now you're in the right direction.

Khouloud

Hi Khouloud
Thank you for a swift reply - just checking that I was on the right site.
We had some correspondence about my problem before Christmas, with a view to continuing with it after the 5th Jan. Unfortunately, when I came to contact you ALL the relevant emails had disappeared from my system (I know not why), so that’s why I started over again.
If you can find details of my problem in your files and then resend your final email to me, it would help immensely. Otherwise I’ll start from the beginning once more.
My thanks
Jim Cooling

Hi @JCool.1​ 

I think you're talking about this one, right?

Khouloud

Hi Khouloud
Yes, this is my query.
My problem now is that CubeMX doesn’t correctly generate the full set of required source files for the MDK-ARM IDE. The attached files might give you some clues.
Look forward to resolving this issue.
Jim Cooling

Hi @JCool.1​ ,

Sorry for the delay, I have answered you on this post.

Thanks, Khouloud

Hi Khouloud
I am confused as I attached all relevant files to my last email. You made no reference to them in this latest reply.
?
Best regards
Jim Cooling

Hi @JCool.1​ 

I did not receive any email about this subject, can you please re-check ?

Thanks, Khouloud

Hi Khouloud
I’ve attached the files to this email.
Regards
Jim Cooling

Hello @JCool.1​ ,

I think I understood the problem which prevents the appearance of your attached files, indeed, it is necessary to answer manually to this conversation, ie, you need to click on "view" when you will receive a notification of my comment or on this link and not on "reply to this email", then add your files as mentioned on the image below.

0693W000007ChnmQAC.pngThanks, Khouloud