cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Cube-AI 5.2.0 ONNX model validation error

QLu.2
Associate

Hi, when I was validating an ONNX model on target (STM32F769I-DISCO), I got the following error:

-- Running STM32 C-model - done (elapsed time 5.952s) 

-- Running original model 

TOOL ERROR: cannot import name 'get_all_providers'

What does "running original model" mean? How to fix this?

My understanding is that the model ran well on STM32. If this is the case, is there any way to skip "running original model" and see my validation results?

(The ONNX model passed "analyze" in CubeMX. OS Windows 10, STM32CubeMX 6.1.1.)

Any help?

0693W000006HvtzQAC.png

2 REPLIES 2
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

We are using the onnxruntime to run the inference on the PC and compare the results with the X-Cube-AI generated code.

Sometime, a layer supported by X-Cube-AI is actually not correctly supported by the onnxruntime.

Could you share your network (or an extract of it) so we could confirm this hypotheses ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Daniel

jean-michel.d
ST Employee

Hi,

If you want to perform a validation of the generate code w/o the execution of the original model (input and outputs should be provided by the user), you can use the "--no-exec-mode" option with the CLI (see "Command Line Article" from the embedded doc, accessible from the installation repository: C:\Users\<user_name>\STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-AI\5.2.0\Documentation\index.html or from the Help menu in CubeMX).

For x86 validation

$ stm32ai  validate -m <model_file> -vi <input> -vo <output> --no-exec-model

For STM32 validation (aiValidation firmware should be previously flashed and the board connected to the Host)

$ stm32ai validate -m <model_file> -vi <input> -vo <output> --no-exec-mode --mode stm32

Regards,

Jean-Michel