cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will cube MX touchGFX compatible with stm32h747xi?

ABricout
Associate III

Hello,

I am trying to create a project on cubeMX with touchGFX using the eval board stm32h747i-disco. I can program my graphic application from the touchGFX software but when I try to create a project from cubeMX, I cannot add touchGFX generator and in the release notes of the version 4.16 it says : "TouchGFX Generator was previously available for projects with dual Core MCUs H747* and H745* despite not being supported yet."

Do you have an idea of when it will be released, I saw on the forum that it was planned for Q4 2020?

Also can I get the project used by the touch GFX software to generate the binary that is programmed to the eval board when you create a graphic application

Thank you by advance

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

With the release of CubeMX 6.1 dual core projects handle additional softwares. The TouchGFX team is currently working on having the TouchGFX Generator support dual cores. There are no estimated delivery date I am aware of unfortunately.

Which project are you refering to ? Are you talking about the out-of-the-box demo ? If yes, it is found in the repository folder of CubeMX : user/STM32Cube/Repository/STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0/Projects/STM32H747I-EVAL/Demonstrations/

Best regards,

Romain

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

When will the STM32H745I-DISCO board be supported? Or what do I need to change to make one of the other examples work on the H745?