cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX on SPI2 set up

BAher.1
Associate

I am very new to the STM32 development board and am using the STM32F407VG. I wish to connect a RFID Scanner to SPI2 and looking at the Pin Description Table (pages 21->23 in the STM32F4 users manual), I cannot see if there are specific pins to be selected for SPI2 Chip-Select-Pin setup (I think I can use PB9 but am not sure). I think I'm correct to use SPI2->PC2 = MISO, SPI2->PC3 = MOSI & SPI2-> PB10 = CLK. Has anyone dealt with this issue that can help me to know if I have to select specific pin please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello BAher.1,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

You will find in the STM32F4 Data Sheet : Table 7. STM32F40xxx pin and ball definitions, specific pins for each peripheral.

Hope this answers your question.

If yes, please click on the Select as Best button on my reply . This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello BAher.1,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

You will find in the STM32F4 Data Sheet : Table 7. STM32F40xxx pin and ball definitions, specific pins for each peripheral.

Hope this answers your question.

If yes, please click on the Select as Best button on my reply . This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly

Khouloud.

Thank you for the fast reply and all your help Khouloud =)